CLIENT TESTIMONIALS AND RECOMMENDATIONS:
Client recommendations are the highest compliment and we assure you that we will always work hard to justify them.
1,000 Times Thank You to Raoul Bustillo.
Raoul el accidente fue duro. Caer de un techo de 25 pies fue muy traumático por que quede conciente y me veía en condiciones no buena para mi. Lo peor fue al otro día en la cirugía que vomite en ella y se me fue al pulmón y no desperté por unas 8 semanas. Estaba en coma,pero a partir de las 8 semanas empese a despertar y a conocer las personas y me di cuenta que estaba rodeado de buenas personas, entre ellos mi abogado Raoul, en cuál con mi familia depositamos toda la confianza en el y fue todo un éxito. Decirle gracias a el y su equipo sería poco!! Gracias mil veces gracias !!!”
Raoul the accident was hard. To fall from a roof of 25 feet was very traumatic, because I remained conscious and realized that my situation was very bad. The next day was worse. In surgery I vomited and it went to the lung and I did not wake up for 8 weeks. I was in a coma. After 8 weeks I started to wake up and became aware that I was surrounded by good people, including my lawyer Raoul, in which my family had all the confidence. In the end, we succeeded in our fight. To say thanks to you and your team would be little! Thank you thousand times thank you!
– Oscar Rodriguez
The best lawyer to be on your side – Strong defense against your opposition.
I recommend John Burke.
I am not overstating my Overal Rating for Mr. John Burke, Esq., he IS excellent. From our first Consultation meeting, I was impressed with his understanding of what I was up against with Mortgage Fraud. He immediately pointed out what had transpired and what I had overlooked, then advised me on what WE needed to do Step-by-Step, as well as what I could expect in response as my case would unfold.
Mr. Burke was most patient with my many questions and always responded if not within an hour, at least before the end of day to waylay any concerns I was not clear on. As deceiving as the opponent was, they could not avoid or evade Mr. Burke’s strong passion at getting out the truth of the matter (and they tried everything from unclear Contracts and Agreements paperwork, Landlord – Tenant eviction, Foreclosure – whatever roadblock they put up, Mr. Burke was ever-ready and dealt with the matters to gain a win for me that I will forever be grateful for. He cared – and was passionate about making sure the outcome would be favorable for me, and it doesn’t get much better than that – he was a God Send.
He Fights for Your BEST Outcome!
I came to Mr. Burke from a previous attorney.
My case was a complicated mess! He rolled up his sleeves and fought for me…
I found John to be very personable and exceedingly professional, as was his staff. I have never been in an accident before. Not only did he and his staff do a remarkable job in keeping me informed every step of the way but also in answering all my questions and in explaining procedures and processes to me.
When decisions needed to be made, he would give me his opinion but the decision was always mine. In my opinion John Burke went above and beyond when it came to the settling of my case with its excessive doctor bills.
He’s a great advocate for his clients and he genuinely cares.
He and his staff made a horrible situation easier so I could focus on healing.
Words could never express how grateful I am to have found him/them!
- I was in a car accident for the the first time and ended up in the hospital. I didn’t know who to talk with about my accident situation. So a co-worker recommend me to JOHN BURKE so I gave it a shot and set up a meeting. John Burke was very understanding, responsive, knowledgeable so that’s when I knew he was the perfect lawyer for my case. John Burke sent me to some medical providers. His staff was great and John always kept me informed.I am very happy how everything turn out in the end and John made sure of that. I’m always going to recommend John Burke to my friends and family. THANK YOU JOHN BURKE!
- “Being a victim of a crime you are struggling to put so much behind you. The last thing you want to deal with are the specifics of a case, who is a fault? what are you entitled to? From the first day that I stepped foot into John’s office he took the worry away. I have never seen an attorney work so hard and really prove that he was working for me. At times the case felt over whelming and I was unclear about what could and would happen but him and his team took me through the whole process step by step. It has been a long 4 year journey and I have got to say that it is through the experience of having him as my lawyer that I have been able to get through the damage and pain of what has occurred. He is kind , compassionate and honest something that is hard to come by in the legal world. I am confident that he will be successful in his journey and change lives as he did mine.”
- – L. White
- Jonathan Koles recently handled an injury case for me and I am happy to say that I highly recommend his services. I found Jonathan and his staff to be extremely efficient, always professional, and very empathetic. Jonathan kept me well informed with the progression of my case and always made me feel comfortable and secure. I thank Jonathan for achieving a satisfactory settlement for me. Jonathan Koles and his staff do an excellent job!
- My father and I would like to express our personal gratitude for the way you kept us in touch with all developments in our case. Everyone was very professional and were very prompt with replies to our many questions. So once again, thanks for all of the provided support and advice which led to a satisfactory conclusion.
-The Holder Family
- “John, thanks for doing a great job. I appreciate everything that you did for Elliott. You were wonderful.”
- “John Burke has acted as our attorney in several different matters, with professionalism, expediency and, in each case resulting in a successful outcome, and we were very satisfied with our experience. In these cases, it was important to us to have confidence that our matters would be handled expertly, timely, and communicated effectively regarding all aspects of the case. It is to this confidence, professionalism and trust that we give our highest recommendation and appreciation to John Burke and the staff at Koles, Burke, and Bustillo.”
– Kasimiez & Martha
- “John, I appreciate how you handled both my cases and am very happy with their outcomes. If I ever need of anything in the future or anyone I know needs an attorney, I will call your way. Take care, it was a pleasure. Also, a thank you to your staff on my behalf.”
- “Mr. Koles is truly a great lawyer. He was always available to answer any questions and if he wasn’t available at that moment he returned my calls or e-mails promptly. His staff was also very professional and always pleasant. He made me feel very comfortable with the process and I highly recommend him. He is trustworthy, responsive, knowledgeable and kept me informed.”
- “Our general overview of our experience with Attorney Koles and his law firm is one of great admiration and respect. They are truly a professional and experienced group that will act solely in your behalf and in your best interest. They havea knowledge of the law that leaves the client with a trust that their case will be handled in the best way by the best group of attorneys.”
- “Mr. Koles was very attentive, helpful and professional. If I needed him, he was always there. Great communication. He was there every step of the way to explain everything thoroughly. If I didn’t understand he would make it clear. I appreciate everything he has done for me. He did an awesome job representing me and my case.”